Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2 more good reads!

Oh, one more thing... I just read two more books this week that you might like. Firegirl by Tony Abbott was really good...it's the story of a boy whose life changes when a new girl comes to his class. It's a very short book and an easy read. Also, my new favorite (for the week) is Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson. If you enjoyed the Little House Books by Laura Ingalls Wilder as a little kid, this is the more grown-up version and oh, so good! Hattie is a young 16 year-old girl who sets off to Montana to stake her claim on a farm- all on her own! I read this book in one sitting and wished there was more! If you try any of my suggestions this week, this is the one I would recommend the most!

No comments: