Saturday, March 10, 2007

Imagine your twin

Twins figure heavily in The Love Curse of the Rumbaughs. I am an only child, but when I was growing up, I always wished for a twin brother. (Pretty stupid, when you think about it. What were the chances, really, that my family would just discover a twin we never knew about?) If you had a twin, what would he/she be like? Would you be identical? Share thoughts? Or maybe you would hate having a twin. Tell us what you think.

4 comments:

Ms lukich said...

I think finding out you had a twin would be scary. It would kind of be like a clone!!!

Riddhi said...

i wouldnt really mind having a twin i mean hving a person who likes everthing u do? that is totally cool. i waswondering i was just in the tplibrary website and there is another blog there under kids nd teens what is that?

Miss Lowe said...

The other blog is our general information blog. It contains information about upcoming programs at the library for teens.

Anonymous said...

if i had a twin, i would be so cool. we would be identical and be eachothers besfriend. we would share thoughts and everything. i would want us to be identical like i said, but it would be weird having someone looking exactly like me ..

-Kelsey