A online book discussion for The Loft at the Tinley Park Public Library.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Sorry for the lack of posting
I seem to have misplaced my list of intended posts. I have spent the week frantically searching for this list, but to no avail. I promise to get back on track on Monday. In the meantime, what is everyone reading right now?
P.S. I noticed that only people who have blog accounts can post, and many YACers out there don't have blog accounts. Maybe you might get more comments if you opend the blog to anonymous post as well.
Thanks, Sebastian. I had not noticed that the setting was such that only registered users could post. I changed it and now everyone can join in!
I am sorry that you hated Catcher in the Rye. I am a really big JD Salinger fan. I will say, though, that Catcher in the Rye is not my favorite book, and usually not the favorite book of most fans of his. I guess most people who are fans of his like Raise High the Roofbeam Carpenter, but I really like Nine Stories.
4 comments:
i just finished reading "Catcher In The Rye"
i hated it.....
P.S.
I noticed that only people who have blog accounts can post, and many YACers out there don't have blog accounts. Maybe you might get more comments if you opend the blog to anonymous post as well.
Thanks, Sebastian. I had not noticed that the setting was such that only registered users could post. I changed it and now everyone can join in!
I am sorry that you hated Catcher in the Rye. I am a really big JD Salinger fan. I will say, though, that Catcher in the Rye is not my favorite book, and usually not the favorite book of most fans of his. I guess most people who are fans of his like Raise High the Roofbeam Carpenter, but I really like Nine Stories.
I'm glad to point it out.
Unfortunatly i have not read any other books by Salinger, i would like to when i get the chance.
As of now i am reading "Le Bossu de Notre-Dame" i'm sure u know it as "The Hunchback Of Notre-Dame"
I am reading it for my french class, so it is all in french, i love it!
I am jealous of your knowledge of French. I would like to learn French. Someday!
Post a Comment